Sunday, December 18, 2011

Today is my birthday

The raising of The Sun looks very cool ,But..
hai everyone !

 Today is my 27th Birthday. Till now i didn't get anything in my life.You know one thing this is my first operation in my life that chooses by my own. Even this birthday celebrations also made by Dad. I felt very guilty that i didn't make any job and thereby helping to my father.
 Not only me in this country that no work to do (we don't do any work) crores of young people are there ideally, without doing any working. You know one thing, here fault not only belongs to me or people like me, it also belongs to parents, surroundings, society ,all the things which are around us mostly effecting the youth mind. But one thing finally the sufferers are people like me.
  But one thing is conform. This Dairy started Today and ends on my next birthday. In this 365 days I con-firmly said that I become into a multimillionaire , you believe it or not , its wholly by entire legality. I regularly update my movements,with at least by 2 to 3 posts. Its my promise. And coming to my studies now I am doing C.A. . Today i enjoyed a lot with my hutchy (guilty) feeling , but this is only the starting.


No comments:

Post a Comment