Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Learning from experience

Hai friends!
  Everyone on this online must search with a particular purpose. So you also came to my Blog to know somewhat new knowledge. You know one thing behind the every successful person there is only one experience but behind the failed person so many experiences are there.
  I will explain you with an example, if a bus reaches its destination, it was the result of all persons (includes non living things) will perform their duties perfectly. In other words if any person which is relating to the bus was not working, definitely that bus doesn’t reached its destination in time. Here reaching of destination is the successful person s experience and the not reaching is the failure’s story. May be everybody wants to know the successful man story; the failure’s story has much valuable cream which is more useful for an upcoming personality like you.
 During my Articleship of my CA course during 2008 I have so many colleagues. Among them five members are articleship students like me. I learned so much about this world from them because they are from different place and different backgrounds with different attitudes and different aptitudes. From them I know that this society is mixing of different types of people. Here I would like to about the rare personality. His name is Suresh. I never met such type of person ever before or after. He is such a different personality. He never wastes money even for his own sake. But wasted 32 thousand rupees in the shares. Thought it was a small amount it was very big one when we were studying. In the beginning he tried to make joking on me and others. We don’t bother that, but he allows us to joking on him. This makes me very angry about him. One day when I was in my work in office he joked on me and immediately I replied to him “you are a pessimist, you don’t have courage to face a failure. You don’t even tolerate a joke from your friends, so don’t make fun on others. I think it’s very preferable for you”
Then onwards he never make in my office.
  From this incident I learn that we have to courage to face the failure, and then only you can able to get the success
Happiness keeps you Sweet, Trials keep you Strong, Sorrows keep you Human, Failures keep you humble , Success keeps You Glowing, but Only God keeps You Going!

No comments:

Post a Comment