Wednesday, December 21, 2011

past is past


Hai Oops !
 Today is the third day. That means there are only 363 days(366-3) to become a multi milliner. You know one thing my aim is not to get become a multi milliner but in the way of getting my dreams into real ,this money is one of the incentive that’s it. Today I am going to attend the interview at the nearby town for the job of manager post in the e-seva department. May be the result will in the next posting.
  AFTER THIS SECOND THE FUTURE IS TURNING INTO THE PRESENT AND THE PRESENT IS TURNING INTO THE PAST, WHY ARE YOU WORRYING ABOUT ???  But the Past is past .It leaves only memories, we must learn from these past experiences in the Present and stepping into the Future. This is the intelligent person Strategy. I can experience it right now.
So don’t waste time in the present in thinking about the past as a result we may lose our future. After my entrance into the Chartered Accountancy course for every month I prepared a timetable to follow to complete to the syllabus in CA-PCC. First two days I am very busy with my study schedule after that ,as usual no studies, no timetable because of so many silly reasons but mainly due to lack of proper strategy. And now I feeling that I truly wasted the time .Is there any benefit with such a feeling about the past which is already passed
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like nobody is watching.
                                                                                                                                           -  -Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment