Hai everybody
This is the second day that I met u. Ok coming to the point today topic is about my career. As I am told, I am doing my CA since last 4 years. I gave 3 attempts in almost in these 4 years. You know one thing I really didn’t interest in that. But my father influenced me.
Actually, the story begins on 2004 in the month of September. I am a discontinued student of Intermediate (reasons will be post separately) then, already one year finished. I get the job in a small shop as a gumastha (accountant).But my Ambition is to make the Graphics that carry people to another world. You know one thing my Dreams also from my World only. So I decided to join in a multimedia course in my town. But then, my father thought that it is waste of time. So that he joined me again in intermediate for the continuation of 2nd year. Here I dropped my ambition.
Every person has its own talent on this Earth. He is unique for himself. But, here the problem is identification his Talent. The rate of success of a person is depends on how earlier he catch his passion. This is the one and only break-even-point in the life of any person. You know one thing; the biggest waste of Time in the life is the efficient doing of work which is not dedicated to us.
We are coming to this world to do our own work but not to do others work. We only think about the results of certain work, How colorful it is, how attractive it is But we didn’t bother about how relevant it for us. And 2nd one is circumstances. 99.91 percent of people are try to adjust with the circumstances but doesn’t try to fight .But you know one thing most of them was very little ones but we know this truth only when we ready to face them. But unfortunately we doesn’t even ready to try to facing. We don’t want to have the courage to face the success but we want to courage to face the failure.
Coming to my point, at that time I didn’t know that my job is creative job. But now I can. Today I got a dream. In that dream I was a passenger of a train which was already arrived to the station with my luggage. When I was arrived to the station it starts moving towards it destination and station was full rush. One by one slowly compartments are moving. I tried to chase the train in that rush, suddenly I fallen on the ground and I get down from my bed .According to me this dream is very suitable for me. I can explain you
Here,
Station = this world
Train = opportunity
Rush = hurdles
Luggage = responsibilities
Coming late to the station = wasting of valuable time by unidentified my talent
Destination = my world
What do you say about my dream, can I have the eligibility to get my destination even after my falling down. Have a nice day.

No comments:
Post a Comment